Just a rant about everything. I need to make cash can anyone help me make money online.

Monday, October 23, 2006

A real rant about workmen's comp doctors & more

Hey how about a little information on what is irritating me lately. My mom has worked in her field for more than thirty years. Recently she was injured at work. Three doctors have said the condition was caused by the fall. In comes the IME independent medical evaluation there is nothing independent about it these doctors are prostitutes who work directly for the benefit of the insurance company alone. I don't want to say too much or get specific due to the legal nature of the whole thing but it is just a load of crap. Insurance companies claim to be getting cheated when in reality it is the insurance companies who is doing the cheating. For anyone who does catch a break from these companies there are probably 50 who the company screws. I guess that is part of the reason I am trying to make some money online too. I bust my ass all week at work and that still just won't cut it for us. I find it funny how these companies can take all the money in but god forbid they have to pay a legit claim.

Thanks for reading if anyone is that is.

No comments: