Just a rant about everything. I need to make cash can anyone help me make money online.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Great news on friday

I logged on to party poker, sat at a table tried to buy in and was informed that I can no longer wager any money. However I am free to use the play money tables woo hoo. I can also cashout the problem is I have about 25 bucks in my account and need 50 to cash out. Yea ripped off again. There are other poker sites that have not yet been forced to steal peoples money I think maybe party poker jumped the gun. The sneaky way this online gambling legislation was backdoored is completely repulsive. Who was gonna vote against port security, I mean it is just crap. Oh well guess its just another stolen liberty. Everyone knows how well prohibition goes in this country.


God bless the U.S. We need it more now than ever.

No comments: