Just a rant about everything. I need to make cash can anyone help me make money online.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Hello

Hello all and welcome to my rant. I just have some things to complain about today I'm broke everything is falling apart and I'm trying to hold it together. One positive my gerd has been better recently stay tuned and I'll let you in on that some other time. I have been digging through these E-books all over the net and have not made a dime. I work for an office products store and make a living but it is not enough. My car blew up yesterday and I am pretty much screwed. I need that car to get my mom and my uncle to there various doctors appointments and such and to get to work. Don't think I am just a total complainer I just need to vent a little. I have been playing party poker lately trying to win some cash there. It is not going to bad I found a promotion that givws you $75 if you play so many raked hands once your done you can cash out.

I'm about ready to lose it completely.


Thanks for reading,
Jim

No comments: